1: What did you do in 2012 that you’d never done before?
– Getting myself into a car accident, accidentally.
2: Did you keep your new year’s resolutions, and will you make more for next year?
– No, and I want to say no for the second but I know I will keep on making more.
3: Did anyone close to you give birth?
4: Did anyone close to you die?
– Hmm no.
5: What countries did you visit?
– Singapore was in the plan but, you know, crashed plans.
6: What would you like to have in 2013 that you lacked in 2012
– True happiness.
7: What dates from 2012 will remain etched upon your memory, and why?
– 17/10/2012. First car accident ever.
8: What was your biggest achievement of the year?
– I got into a university 🙂
9: What was your biggest failure?
– My life.
10: Did you suffer illness or injury?
– Hmm if you count consecutive fever weeks, then yes. It hurts a lot.
11: What was the best thing you bought?
– My iPhone.
12: Whose behaviour merited celebration?
– Me for being able to detached myself from a new unhealthy friendship.
13: Whose behaviour made you appalled?
– Mine as well. I promised myself I would be better every year but I’m just getting worse -.-
14: Where did most of your money go?
– Foods, records.
15: What did you get really, really, really excited about?
– My Sigur Rós concert, but it never happened because of reasons.
16: What song will always remind you of 2012?
– Hmm Gotye – Somebody That I Used To Know? Because it just sounds so 2012-ish. Or maybe Foster The People – Pumped Up Kicks.
17: Compared to this time last year, are you: (a) happier or sadder? (b) thinner or fatter? (c) richer or poorer?
– Sadder / Fatter / Poorer
18: What do you wish you’d done more of?
– Exercise, save more money.
19: What do you wish you’d done less of?
– Be grumpy to everyone, let my feelings have a total control on me.
20: How did you spend Christmas?
– I don’t celebrate Christmas.
21: Did you fall in love in 2012?
– Not sure if love or just boredom. But it makes me feel good for awhile.
22: What was your favourite TV program?
– For 2012? The Walking Dead.
23: Do you hate anyone now that you didn’t hate this time last year?
– Lol of course. I met a decent amount of douchebags and bitches in university.
24: What was the best book you read?
– Extremely Loud & Incredibly Close by Jonathan S. Foer.
25: What was your greatest musical discovery?
– Do you want me to get started on this? Oh wow, I discovered a lot of great musics in 2012. Tom Jobim, Vinicius De Morales, Bombay Bicycle Club, Paul Desmond, and a lot more.
26: What did you want and get?
– Sigur Rós Valtari album and an iPhone.
27: What did you want and not get?
– To go to Sigur Rós concert. Tristeza 😦
28: What was your favourite film of this year?
– There’s a lot… But I can safely say it’s The Hobbit.
29: What one thing made your year immeasurably more satisfying?
– I don’t know.
30: How would you describe your personal fashion concept in 2012?
– I wear less t-shirts and more girlish outfits.
31: What kept you sane?
– Myself, really. If I didn’t control myself I would probably go smashing my head to the wall right now.
32: Which celebrity/public figure did you fancy the most?
– Always Robert Smith. Always.
33: What political issue stirred you the most?
– There’s a lot of issues that stirred me but I can’t really remember what.
34: Who did you miss?
– My friends. I miss them a lot.
35: Tell us a valuable life lesson you learned in 2012.
– Appreciate peoples around you because they might be gone before you knew it. And all good things in life comes to an end, so that’s it.
36: Quote a song lyric that sums up your year.
– “I’ve got a strong urge to fly. But I got nowhere to fly to.”